If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
Clark Associates, Inc is the fastest growing distributor of foodservice, hospitality and janitorial supplies in the country. Products are sold through three channels of distribution, including WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, and Clark Food Service Equipment.
The Inbound Transportation Team is responsible for the process of importing thousands of containers per year from our global manufacturers to our domestic warehouses. We are a new and growing team within the Webstaurant Store.
We are looking for a personable and insightful individual who can keep up with the day to day challenges of the ocean freight industry.
As an International Logistics Specialist you will:
- Build relationships with our logistics providers
- Keep tabs on the day to day flow of goods, ensuring containers move on time with the right carrier
- Provide timely updates on the state of the supply chain
- Run reports to assess the performance of our providers
- Assist in the origin booking process
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate who:
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is proficient at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing data
- Is curious about how processes work and can ask the right questions
- Is a strong communicator, capable of conveying supply chain ideas to other departments
- Is comfortable with change and is willing to keep up to date with the trends and issues of supply chain management
- Has integrity and will represent Clark Associates well with external providers
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Employees appreciate using our onsite gym facilities or benefiting from the gym membership reimbursement program.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
If you think this may be a fit for you, submit your resume and cover letter today!