Clark Associates is in search of an R&D Project Management Engineer who will lead the development/design of new product, quality control testing of existing product, and coordinate a multi-faceted team through the design and manufacturing phases of product development.
Importance of the role to Clark Associates
An R&D PM Engineer will make an impact by strengthening CAI’s existing brands, and have a front seat in the development of new product lines that drive brand loyalty.
- A focused, resourceful, and results oriented person with 5+ years of prior experience in product development & engineering
- Natural mechanical aptitude with a diverse background in practical hands on skills.
- Capable of distilling our ideal customers needs, and planning product development around those needs.
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership characteristics or potential
- Background in project management, communication expert
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- No experience in commercial food service is expected. Degrees related to, engineering, product design, project management, or backgrounds in manufacturing is helpful.
- Computer proficiency
- Basic experience with 2d/3d design tools such as AutoCAD or Solidworks is a plus