WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest restaurant supply company, is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join our data-driven marketing team. This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual who can enhance our team’s skill set.
This role can be based in either one of our offices (Lititz, PA or Tampa, FL) or remote. See below for remote work requirements.
We're looking for a team member with the following qualities:
As a Paid Media Specialist You Will:
- A passion for all things marketing.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. You take it upon yourself to find ways to add value to the team and business. You are self-motivated and creative in your quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. You can often be found saying, “What if we tried this?” or asking, "Why?" You have a knack for overcoming obstacles and solving problems. You're able to make decisions when the solution is not always clear.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. In this role, you'll be working with people across departments and across skill set. You're great at both summarizing complex ideas and providing clear details when needed.
- Manage our Paid YouTube Advertising Campaigns from strategy to execution.
- Manage our Direct Mailing Campaigns from strategy to working with mailing service partners.
- Analyze campaign results to improve our future marketing strategies.
- Assist in creating social media content for WebstaurantStore.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to develop ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Work with our design, photo, and video teams to create advertisements.
- Work cross-department to develop advertising landing page tests.
- Research, propose, and test new advertising channels.
- 3+ years of professional experience in advertising or marketing
- Hands-on experience creating & implementing YouTube Ad campaigns (within Google Ads)
- Expert Google Analytics and Excel user
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Direct Mail or Paid Search Ads
- Previous experience with e-commerce websites
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Flexible working environment, Full-Remote to Full In-Office or somewhere in between
If you're ready to be a part of our team, apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter.
- Accepting W2 candidates only
- Not accepting candidates with anticipated sponsorship requirements.
Remote Work Details:
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify for remote work, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal resident of one of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY)