We are seeking a talented solar engineer/designer for our solar panel and off grid installation company. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and wants to establish themselves as a leader within our team.
Clark Eco-Energy, located in Lancaster, PA, strives to provide quality solar energy installation services across the Mid-Atlantic region. We specialize in the development, construction, commissioning and maintenance of residential and commercial solar energy systems.
- 2 years of solar project development experience
- NABCEP Certification/Training preferred but not required
- 2 or 4 year degree in Drafting, Technology or Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in AutoCAD
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and specifications
- Familiar with state, county, city and utility codes and regulations
- Proficient in Excel for customer proposals, schedules, and necessary reporting
- Able to prioritize and multitask many projects
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work with minimal supervision; can analytically and strategically solve problems
- Use AutoCAD to produce solar layouts that comply with code
- Make recommendations of project equipment
- Estimate project requirements and expenses
- Maintain open communication with management and technicians
- Develop processes for accuracy and efficiency
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental/vision insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Travel pay and a per diem for meals when traveling overnight.