The Grounds Order Picker/Material Handler is responsible for ensuring all small parcel orders are being shipped in a timely and accurate manner by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Utilizing various hand tools to successfully complete job duties
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so the that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Operate handheld electronic devices to scan and record picks
- Meeting all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance metrics
- Working in a team environment
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested the Manager
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures in the facility
- Must be comfortable with heights up to 30 feet
Pay and Benefits:
Apply with us to learn more about our great benefits!