The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring company standards are upheld throughout the distribution center by accurately reporting discrepancies and metrics. The Quality Assurance Specialist should have knowledge of product information, receiving procedures, shipping procedures, and maintain a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Operate with integrity to ensure SOPs are followed at various check points throughout the distribution center
- Inspect incoming and outgoing inventory for correct items, accurate counts, damages, expiration dates, etc.
- Investigate discrepancies with incoming and outgoing inventory in real time
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Professionally communicate within the company to resolve tasks/issues
- Communicate and log errors in the appropriate manner
- Capture data pertaining to each item/order for reporting purposes
- Sustain regular and predictable shift attendance
- Promote company culture and ensure standards are maintained
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be proficient in collecting, organizing, and processing data on a personal computer and/or handheld device
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Google Docs, and Tablet/iPad
In addition to these daily tasks, the Quality Assurance Specialist will perform additional tasks assigned by their Supervisor & Manager on an as needed basis. Quality Assurance team members should be proficient in collecting, organizing, and processing data on a personal computer to complete all tasks, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Pay and Benefits:
2nd Shift Quality Assurance Specialist pay starts at $18.00/hr
Hours: Monday through Thursday 12:00pm to 10:30pm
Apply with us to learn more about our great benefits!