Clark Associates is looking an analytical, detail oriented individual who can meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Exceptional organization and time management skills are essential for successful candidates. Within the role, successful candidates will have the opportunity to improve processes relating to the collection & organization of receipts, recording, allocation & accrual of expenses, and reporting on sales and use tax. This position reports directly to Pcard Program Administrator.
- Ensure all expenses are accounted for and transactions are coded appropriately and in a timely manner for period end posting.
- Collect, validate, and file receipts from appropriate card holders.
- Ensure appropriate tax is assessed.
- Ensure job related expenses are costed appropriately.
- Communicate appropriately with Cardholders.
- Support both the Accounting and Tax teams during month-end close to meet their deadlines.
- Provide details and support for monthly intercompany transfers and use tax.
- Assist in maintaining up to date allocations for each program.
- Support the Accounts Payable team as time allows to enter invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, we require:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with vendors as well as internal and external customers
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team
- Ability to work remotely determined on a case by case basis