WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates Company – the internet’s largest restaurant supplier, has an immediate opening for a Database Developer (MS-SQL). Don't miss this exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative teamwork environment, developing, maintaining, and optimizing database queries for a rapidly expanding company.
This is an exceptional opportunity for mid-level MS-SQL developers, with plenty of room for growth and training. You will work directly with experienced database developers gaining the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in today's IT environment. If you love finding solutions that make complex business processes run more efficiently, this is the position for you!
• Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL development.
• Working knowledge in SQL tuning, optimization, and data modeling.
• Proactive problem-solving abilities.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good time-management skills in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Experience in Agile methodology preferred.
• Strong work ethic.
• Participate in multiple Agile project scrum teams.
• Develop, optimize, and implement stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
• Develop ETL processes for data loads.
• Design and model normalized database structures.
• Investigate and trouble-shoot complex data and database related issues.
• Analyze SQL queries for stability, reliability, and performance.
• Ensure compliance of standards and conventions for database development.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
WebstaurantStore offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing along with an annual bonus. As an industry leader, WebstaurantStore continues to have tremendous growth, and frequently promotes talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals.
The ideal candidate for this job should be independently motivated and ready to work hard to achieve results. If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you.
This position can be based at either our Lititz, PA campus or remotely in several states. Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI, or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify for remote work, candidates must have:
Work from home benefits include: