Career Growth Opportunities | Great Pay | Great Benefits | Fun Environment
Day Shift Hours (40 Hour Work - Week)
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Starting wage $17.50. Reviews with a potential raise every 6 months from starting date.
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining accurate inventory counts through the warehouse and responding to related inquiries from internal and external customers. This role maintains in-depth knowledge of our products and operating procedures and stays in regular contact with the shift manager and peers to meet daily goals. This position collaborates with various departments on day-to-day issues to ensure that accurate cycle counts are completed at an exceptional pace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct daily cycle counts to ensure that inventory counts and system data points are correct
- Manage items in overstock bin locations to ensure that overstock items are accurately accounted for
- Investigate discrepancies found during cycle counts and adjust inventory in Company systems when issues are resolved
- Complete periodic tasks including internal transfers, coordinate serial numbers, and generate various reports
- Maintain a high level of system accuracy and identify areas for improvement related to department processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs.
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits package including; HSA, Health Insurance, Voluntary Insurance,& DCRA
- Matching employer sponsored 401K & Profit Sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Wellness programs, employee assistance programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
If you like challenges, can embrace change, enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment, then apply today!