Clark Associates is the largest food service equipment and supplies dealer in the country and has been recognized as one of Central Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies! We credit our success to hiring only the very best talent and keeping a strong focus on company culture, and employee engagement and development. People are at the core of everything we do. If you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, Clark Associates is the right fit for you.
We are looking for a perceptive and intellectual individual to be an integral part of a category team in the food service industry as a Supply Chain Analyst. You will provide valuable market analyses that key members of the procurement department will rely upon to make informed and intelligent buying decisions.
What We Offer
- Nationally-recognized, growing company with strong core values and company culture
- Market-competitive compensation package and yearly performance bonus
- Great benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO, paid maternity and parental leave and more
- Support for career growth and advancement including professional development and leadership courses, ongoing education and trainings, mentorships, company library and more
- Flexible hours and ability to work from home
- Work-life balance and wellness focused employer with on-site fitness Center and local gym discounts, free strength and yoga classes, standing desks, yearly BMI bonus and more
- Thoughtful community support through the Clark Associates Charitable Foundation that donates over $3M to the local community annually, time off for monthly volunteer opportunities, charitable gifts to organizations you care about
- Dog-friendly Office
- Analyzing sales and market trends to maximize sales and profit
- Conducting research on potential new products and adding said new product to our offerings
- Generating creative and effective ideas for marketing products
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to conduct detailed research
- Solid data reporting and analysis skills
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Clear and effective communication
- Strong computer skills; emphasis in Excel
About the Procurement Department
- Clark Associates’ Procurement Department is responsible for purchasing all product sold through our 3 main channels of distribution - WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, and our specialty channels, Clark National Accounts, Hometown Provisions, Clark Food Service Equipment and 11400, Inc. This includes 340k+ items, 67k+ stocked items and 1200+ vendors. In 2020, we did $1.9B in sales. We work hard to offer the broadest and best assortment of product, the best price and value, and to always be in stock.
- Click here to hear first-hand from Procurement’s leadership about our department’s history, guiding principles and excitement for continued future growth.
- If your application matches the qualities we’re looking for in an employee, you will receive a request for a phone interview
- Following the phone interview, you may be invited in for an in-person interview with 2 or more of our Procurement Managers
- Following the in-person interview, you may be invited back for a team shadowing and then a final decision will be made
This position is located at our headquarters in Lancaster, PA. Please include a cover letter with your application.