Regal Foods is a quickly growing food manufacturing company in Leola PA. In order to meet our growing customer demand, we are looking to expand our team.
The Inventory Manager at Regal Foods is responsible for keeping all inventory organized, labeled, and ready for production. This individual will need to have an ownership mentality and be able to work at a fast paced environment while having a high attention to detail.
- Looks ahead of schedule and coordinates with manager, production scheduler, and line leader to ensure product is available and accessible for production
- Retrieves product from bulk trucks and stores it strategically
- Labels bulk product so it is clearly identifiable
- Retrieves product from bulk room and stages it for production
- Responsible for keeping inventory counts accurate
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic math functions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must have high attention to detail
- experience working with food safety proceedures
- high school diploma
- fork lift operation experience
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Inventory Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.