Starting Salary: $52,000
Who we are…
Based in Lancaster, PA, Clark Associates has been a disruptive force in the Food Service industry for 50 years. As its newest division, Clark National Accounts has been charged with further expanding the reach of Clark's products and services through the strategic application of technology and innovation. Our team’s overarching goal is to provide creative and effective solutions to the unique needs and challenges of the chain restaurant sector.
What we offer…
- A competitive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental coverage, and 401k match
- Opportunities for growth
- An on-site fitness center with instructional classes
- A newly renovated employee cafe replenished daily with fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch options
- Professional development courses and a resource library
- Opportunities for community involvement, luncheons, and professional development
- Personalized training
- A dog friendly environment
- An engaged and vibrant team culture
- A focus on work/life balance
- Work from home opportunities
What we’re looking for from you…
- An ambition to learn and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities effectively in a fast paced work environment
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work effectively within a team framework, but also be able to work independently
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain patient, even under pressure
- Initiative and a desire to seek out avenues for both self-improvement and the improvement of our company
- Outside the box thinking
- A college education (preferred, but not required)
What you’ll be doing day to day…
- Monitoring order fulfillment issues; working with other divisions and outside contacts to provide customers with timely order status updates.
- Providing prompt, clear, and friendly communication to our customers, mainly through the use of email.
- Collaborating with others in Logistics, Account Management, Account Support, Operations, and Purchasing to ensure the quick and efficient processing of orders.
- Proactive problem solving and communicating with appropriate departments when product or customer service issues arise.
- Monitoring reports aimed at tracking inventory and order outflow.
- Identifying ways to improve our standards, procedures, and operational efficiencies through the use of a dedicated programming team.
- Managing relationships with transportation providers, vendors, and internal contacts to help resolve shipping issues.
- Following up on order and shipping errors to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring key department metrics, including profitability, to identify opportunities for team improvement.
If you’re ready for a challenging and rewarding career and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Account Support Representative position with you. Submit your resume and *cover letter today!
*Cover letter is required.