Are you interested in starting or continuing a career with one of the east coast's fastest growing companies? Are you interesting in working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Then join our team.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401k, vacation, and wellness programs.
This position is responsible for supporting the project development team.
- Review & sort bid opportunities through email requests & bid-board searches - daily
- Present bid opportunities to project development team - weekly
- Maintain company pre-qualifications with external customers as required
- Periodic company resume updates & social media maintenance
- Early creation steps of won projects
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Can work well independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Computer Know-How is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a plus, specifically Excel
- Construction industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Food Service Equipment experience is a plus, not required