Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for an excellent Accounting Analyst to join our growing company. This position reports directly to the Controller and is responsible for leading areas of monthly close activity, reconciling accounts and daily general ledger posting activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Actively maintain an entrepreneurial spirit within the accounting team to find ways to bring value to the organzation
- Assist with month-end close process which includes journal entry preparation, reconciliation of accruals and prepaids, and preparation and validation of internal financial statements
- Create new tools for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Report and provide analysis on financial results
- Develop an understanding of intercompany billing to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned or requested from stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to work internal and external customers
- Adapts well to change
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Driven, self-motivated and possess a passion for excellence
- Critical thinker with desire to improve efficiency
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS Access
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years of professional accounting experience desired
It Would Be Great if You Have:
- Experience/exposure to Power BI or other analytics tools
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.