As an Order Picker, you will be expected to be fast-paced and attentive to detail, willing to work hard with a good attitude, and able to embrace change. If you work well in a team-centered environment and are passionate and ambitious about meeting goals and deadlines, then order picking is the right environment for you.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive orders in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment.
- Abides by all forklift safety training which includes wearing belt/harness at all times, never carrying passengers who are not in a belt/harness, using the horn as needed, maintaining a safe speed and never pulling skids directly from bins with a picker.
- Meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Reporting any forklift issues to the team leader or supervisor to ensure they are properly fixed by a trained technician.
- Keeping the work zone clean and orderly so that the warehouse is a safe and clean work environment. This includes removing empty boxes from bins and aisles as needed.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor or team leader.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150 lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, squat, and stand throughout the shift
- Will be required to operate equipment
Times: Sunday- Thursday 11:30 pm- 8:00 AM