As a member of the Receiving Team, Material Handlers have the primary responsibility for ensuring all incoming and in-stock warehouse products are received and stocked at the highest desired level. The Material Handler is responsible for the receiving of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receiving/stocking inbound orders as they are processed to ensure that outbound customer orders are processed as quickly and accurately as possible
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that the warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with the Receiving Leadership team with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the Warehouse Leadership team
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 - 75lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to sustain regular and predictable onsite attendance
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
Pay and Benefits
Apply with us to learn more about our great benefits!