The Operations Professional with The Restaurant Store is responsible for all aspects of daily material handling in a retail branch location. The Operations Professional will achieve a variety of operational goals through effective inventory management strategies that align with the goals of our sales, merchandising, and inventory teams.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in retail and/or supply chain management
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated knowledge of our business model and a strong work ethic
- Basic customer service skills and ability to function well with coworkers
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to think critically
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 9 hours/day
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift, carry, push, or pull medium weights, up to 50lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.