Ready Kitchen Warranty
Ready Kitchen Warranty (RKW) focuses on coordinating warranty service repairs for all distribution channels on Clark Associates’ private label brands. We are looking to expand our team with an Inside Service Technician who will interact directly with in-field service techs to provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for foodservice equipment repairs.
Starting Compensation: $30 / hour
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, No Weekends
- Communicate directly and effectively with field technicians via emails and phone calls to assist with repairs on both warranty and non-warranty food service equipment
- Will require working knowledge of over 500 SKUs on both hot & cold-side
- Call volume ~5-10 per week to start with expected growth to ~50 per week within the next year
- Support RKW Service Coordinators with equipment training, questions, and troubleshooting
- Recommend manufacturing changes based on equipment failure trends
- Document changes that may need to be made on content that has been created for all end-users of Clark Associates’ privately labeled equipment:
- Technical Service Manuals
- Customer User Guides
- Ready Kitchen Warranty & WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions teams
- Service FAQs and common troubleshooting issues by equipment type
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- 3+ yrs of experience in electric, gas, and refrigeration food service equipment
- CFESA certified preferred
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to leverage data to support proposed solutions
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
Remote Work Qualifications:
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.