If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
WebstaurantStore is looking for a detail-oriented, exceptionally skilled photo editor to join our rapidly-growing company. This role focuses on post-production retouching on our in-house photography as well from vendor resources. We pride ourselves in creating an informative, visual shopping experience for our customers that is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
As a photo editor, you will:
- Use the latest version of Photoshop to edit images for product pages on our website.
- Typical editing tasks include (but are not limited to): recoloring, compositing, general image cleanup and manipulation.
- Collaborate with the photography, design, content, and marketing teams in order to meet deadlines and retouch images for print marketing material, web mailers, product packaging, and internal resources.
- A shared responsibility of maintaining a shared email inbox which allows users from the organization to make image requests that requires photoshop work.
- Organize and upload images to the website while following department standards.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently in Adobe Photoshop.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Are receptive to feedback on edited photos and make workflow adjustments to minimize repeated requests for re-edits.
- Use critical thinking and take initiative to solve problems.
- Use professionalism when communicating verbally and in writing.
- Are attentive to detail and organized.
- Video editing experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premier is a plus.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connection (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Work from home benefits include: The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the photo editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.