WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is hiring for a full-time Marketing Data Analyst to join our data-driven marketing team. This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual who can enhance our team’s skill set. We're looking for candidates who have experience within the following areas: Big Query, SQL Server, Google Cloud Platform, R Studio, Python, Ecommerce, and Marketing.
Our offices are located in Tampa, FL and Lititz, PA, but at this time all employees are working remotely. The GCP and Reporting Team, which this role is hiring for, has employees throughout central Florida and Pennsylvania. Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build and manage queries and data pipelines
- Analyze marketing and internal data to identify trends and insights
- Stay up to date on industry trends and explore/test new opportunities.
- Lead transformative projects and act as the Google Cloud Platform subject matter expert
- Forecasting and data modeling
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, analytics engineering, ecommerce and marketing
- Expert in SQL
- Database querying
- Google Analytics 360
- GCP IAM
- Paid Platform knowledge – Adwords, Bing, and Facebook
- Proficient with Excel, Google Sheets & Google Analytics 360
- Google Adwords, Bing, and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using data visualization software (ex. Power BI or Google Data Studio)
- Google Cloud System Admin
- Google Cloud Platform IAM administrator
- Prior experience with large-scale, paid media accounts, preferably e-commerce businesses
- R Studio
- Google Recommendations AI
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Communicate Effectively: Ability to simply and confidently explain ideas to team members both written and verbally.
- Critical Thinking Skills: The marketing landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They are self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. They can often be found saying “What if we tried this?” or “Maybe this is a better way to do it?” They have a knack for overcoming obstacles.
- Desire to Grow: Constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skill set.
What’s in it for you:
- Help lead our rapidly expanding team of analytics engineers and data analysts.
- Work with our exciting dataset (+400 field schema) to mine for insights, provide recommendations, and lead new initiatives on a highly visible team
- Be a part of designing your own development plan for long term growth and opportunity in our mentorship program
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match.
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
- Licenses for Datacamp and Coursera content
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- You will be provided your Laptop, monitors, dock, headset, keyboard, mouse, and software to successfully work remotely
Accepting W2 candidates only
No Relocation Provided