WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies, we value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts for our Bloomsburg Distribution Center, which is a temperature-controlled distribution facility.
The Recruitment & Community Relations Coordinator plans, posts, and maintains all public and internal job postings based on the needs defined by the operation’s senior leadership team. The coordinator will raise awareness of job opportunities at the distribution center through the use of traditional and digital advertisements and through community engagement. By meeting staffing goals and maintaining records detailing hiring and turnover statistics the coordinator will provide support to leadership in maintaining a culture of great employees only. This is an in-person role, not eligable for remote work.
- Posts and manages jobs in our Applicant Tracking System, responds to questions about application status, screens applicants, conducts phone interviews, creates job offers, works with Benefits to answer any questions about pre-employment
- Identifies strategic opportunities to recruit locally, attends recruitment events
- Builds relationships with local colleges, high schools, professional/community organizations with the goal of creating various talent pipelines
- Coordinates and facilitates on-site hiring events and advertises them through various channels
- Manages local social media accounts and recruitment marketing
- Researches and recommends creative ways to market our jobs and tracks results
- Provides regular reports to management related to recruitment/staffing data (ATS, turnover, staffing/temp agency fees, etc.)
- Collaborates with employees to identify local non-profits to support through the Clark Foundation
- Coordinates local volunteer events for employees
- Functions as media contact as needed
- Supporting and facilitating the new hire onboard process
Desired Educational Background and/or Experience:
- Preffered 2 years of relevant experience in a recruiting or staffing role
- Associate degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a distribution or manufacturing environment preferred
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 10 hours/day
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to occasionally lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and powered industrial forklift equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- May require occasional travel to facilities within the region