If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
The WebstaurantStore is a leading e-commerce company that exists to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. As a remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country. You will be provided with the essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform the job.
We are looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Drop Ship Coordinator within our Order Optimization department. This role focuses on vendor relations, problem solving, and process improvement to keep orders flowing through our systems. This part of the supply chain is a key component of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Drop Ship Coordinator you will:
- Become an expert in drop ship order processing as it relates to our systems and ever growing vendor list
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Order Optimization and Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Manage and build relationships with vendors to ensure drop shipments are being processed timely and accurately
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication to customers while assisting in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up-to-date information about the status of their drop shipped orders
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Develop methods and reports to analyze business outcomes
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- A college degree is preferred, but not required
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Drop Ship Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.