Join an industry leading company today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for candidates who possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to join our growing company as Content Product Owners. This role acts as a stakeholder for the Content Department in programming and product data integrity initiatives and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Product Owner, you will:
- Serve as a product owner and stakeholder representing the Content Team in cross-departmental projects that require development work
- Be an expert in our proprietary Content Management System (CMS) to provide support to the Content Team and suggest improvements for efficiency
- Work closely with members of the Content Team to help troubleshoot bugs and update product data
- Communicate with various programming teams, business analysts, and other department product owners/stakeholders
- Manage backlogs, features, and tickets that impact the Content Team
- Provide solutions on how to implement new company initiatives and related product data into the existing CMS
- Help audit and monitor product data to ensure accurate information is presented to customers
- Communicate changes to website features and CMS tools to all impacted departments
- Keep department documents up to date on new and evolving features within the CMS
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Attend conferences related to the food industry and develop a knowledge of the food service industry
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have experience working in a Content Management System
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated to complete work assignments
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Are able to multi-task
- Are receptive to feedback on their work
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Are able and willing to learn new tasks and new software
- Have superior critical thinking, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Are open to evolving with the role
- Are willing to suggest improvements related to site features and ongoing projects
- Are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
This position is also available as a remote position. If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only. Cover letter required for consideration.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
• The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Systems Analyst position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.