Looking for the “Start-Up” feel in a well-established and rapidly growing company? Do you have a desire to work on a variety of projects in a fast paced environment? Want to be an integral part of a (remote) web development team with offices in Pennsylvania and Florida? This is the opportunity for you!
The WebstaurantStore, a leader in supporting the food service industry for two decades is?looking for a?Lead QA Engineer?to join our growing company.
Either Onsite or Remote options are available with our team. 100% remote optional are following states only: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Accepting W2 candidates only. H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available.
As a QA Team Lead, for the Customer Facing Development Team, you will:
- Act as team representative in place of manager when needed
- Act as emergency backup for all primaries in their absence
- Be the SME on Enterprise level practices and processes
- Conduct Peer Reviews for all team members
- Be capable of leading individual and group training efforts
- Work on special projects for Management
- Have an overall vision of architecture
- Objectively give input into a peer's performance
- Need to digest information and make concise decisions
- Be capable of Championing QA Process at an Enterprise level
- Actively participate in Employee Reviews, Interviews, Team Evaluations
- Occasionally step-in to manage, coordinate and take ownership of any Difficult/Critically Urgent/High?Profile Project with little to no guidance
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate who?MUST?have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a QA Role with a steady progressive growth in your career.
- Proficiency in Designing, Developing and Maintaining test cases and test suites
- Strong SQL and database knowledge
- Ability to perform Peer Reviews to ensure Test Cases are up to current Enterprise Standards
- Flexibility to multitask and shift focus as needed
- Ability to train/mentor junior team members
- Ability to assess Project risk and present documentation to the Project / Enterprise Leadership
- Ability to expand on usable Business Requirements (Acceptance Criteria)
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Ability to identify areas of Process Improvement and communicate it to Management.
- Ability to form working relationships within the project teams
- A good understanding of multiple software testing methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with a majority remote team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
Bonus points?if the candidate also has:
The WebstaurantStore?offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing, and an annual bonus.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Accepting W2 candidates only.?H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.?
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
Remote options are available with our team. 100% remote optional are following states only: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.