Are you looking for an exciting, hands-on internship in a fast-paced work environment for the summer of 2022? Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for dedicated and hardworking candidates that have leadership qualities to join our growing company as an Operations Intern for the summer of 2022. We are an industry-leading food service supply and equipment distributor and this internship will provide the opportunity to learn all warehouse department operations from the ground up.
As an Operations Intern, you will:
- Work closely with warehouse supervisors to develop practical solutions to problems without sacrificing quality
- Help supervisors and their teams meet department’s daily, weekly and monthly goals of the distribution center
- Analyze opportunities for growth, cutting costs, reducing damages and improving efficiencies
- Continually improve productivity targets and process improvements
- Complete internship projects, which could include, but are not limited to:
- Improving and updating training manuals
- Creating new standard operating procedures for various warehouse processes
- Testing new order packing processes and materials
- Testing new warehouse software processes
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who show:
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Ability to work in a fast –paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for supply chain management and process enhancement
- Demonstrate maturity, responsibility and leadership ability
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs, as well as lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to constantly bend, reach, squat, twist, and stand throughout shift
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Pay rate is $18.75/hour
Our premises and related job duties may expose individuals to products that contain or may have come into contact with allergens, including peanuts, tree nuts, soy, eggs, wheat, fish, shellfish or dairy products. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Warehouse Operations Internship position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.