Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for entry-level candidates who possess strong writing and research skills to join our growing company as Content Training Coordinators. This role focuses on developing engaging written and visual content for our website and teaching others how to do the same. This role is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Training Coordinator, you will:
- Learn and practice our process for writing product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Regularly correspond with external vendors and internal departments to complete projects
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Communicate with the Purchasing, Site Maintenance, Photo, Video, Design, and SEO departments to complete projects on deadline
- Navigate complex and foreign topics by using superior problem-solving and communication skills
Once you’ve gained experience in our writing process you will:
- Guide trainees through our Learning Management System
- Foster critical thinking and attention to detail
- Adapt to different learning styles to best teach our writing style and how to use our tools / handle requests from our inbox
- Meet with managers weekly to recap performance and outline strengths and areas of improvement
- Serve as a resource for questions from the department
- Hold professional development and training meetings to foster growth in the department
- Update our Learning Management System as needed with new department updates
- Review a trainee’s work and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate and improve existing tools and processes
Ideal Qualities for Role:
- Can easily communicate ideas verbally or written
- An ability to showcase humility and exercise strong emotional intelligence
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain patient, even under pressure
- Embraces confrontation, feedback, and evaluations
- Ability to pivot easily between tasks
- A want to help develop others and see them succeed
- An understanding of adult learning and high-quality engagement strategies
- An ability to evaluate numeric and descriptive data to make informed decisions
- High attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Willing to learn new tasks and new software
- Teaching experience in industry and/or education field (preferred, but not required)
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Training Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
This position is also available as a remote position. If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Writer position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.