Career Growth Opportunities | Great Pay | Great Benefits | Fun Environment
Day Shift Hours (40 Hour Work - Week)
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Starting wage $17.50. Reviews with a potential raise every 6 months from starting date.
The Warehouse Custodian cleans and maintains assigned area(s) inside and outside of the warehouse. The Warehouse Custodian provides the cleaning and upkeep of all assigned areas including the following tasks: clean restrooms, replenish restroom supplies, empty trash, clean office areas, vacuum offices and common areas, clean interior glass, mop floors, clean break areas, and other tasks assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong Communication skills
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Webstaurantstore regulations
- Clean and maintain assigned areas in the warehouse
- Clean and maintain restrooms, break areas, and office areas
- Empty trash recepticals
- Ability to operate floor cleaning equipment
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned and requested by the Supervisor(s)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment;
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs.
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits package including; HSA, Health Insurance, Voluntary Insurance,& DCRA
- Matching employer sponsored 401K & Profit Sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Wellness programs, employee assistance programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
If you like challenges, can embrace change, enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment, then apply today!