Remote - Traffic Coordinator Job Summary
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates is seeking a Traffic Coordinator whose main responsibility is increasing team efficiency. In this position, you will oversee project schedules, liaising between departments throughout the production process to ensure materials are delivered on time. The right candidate will be highly organized and passionate about knowing what the design team is working on, their bandwidth, and availability, while creating an environment where people come to do their best work.
Traffic Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee job request entry and project scheduling (includes receiving, inputting, assigning, tracking, and monitoring all projects assigned to the print marketing team)
- Liaise between print marketing and the procurement departments to ensure materials are completed on time
- Assist with job request proofing and approval
- Work closely with design team leads to assign jobs
- Deliver final files
- Own, organize, and run status meetings with design/procurement teams
- Contact teams regarding changes to the projects and due dates and recommending solutions when needed
- Maintain project management tool
- Train, monitor, and reinforce proper usage of process and tools with internal stakeholders
- Prepare daily priority lists and weekly project reports via project management tools
Traffic Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- Operations or traffic experience
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and communication abilities
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred experience with Click Up or other project management tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively within a team, while also being able to work independently
- Highly motivated
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
- Competitive Benefits Package – PTO, Medical, Dental, 401K Match & More
- Annual Bonuses
- Home Office Equipment Provided – Allowance for Supplies
- Engaged + Connected Team
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Annual Gatherings
- Training Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
Remote Position Requirements
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Traffic Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Check out some of our design team's recent work on Instagram: @webstaurantdesign