Career Growth Opportunities | Great Pay | Great Benefits | Fun Environment
Day Shift Hours (40 Hour Work-Week):
1st Shift Shipping Associate
1st Shift Inventory Control Associate
1st Shift Receiving Associate
- A- Monday- Thursday 7:00am- 5:30pm
- B- Tuesday- Friday 7:00am- 5:30pm
- Day Shift
Starting wage $17.50. Reviews with a potential raise every 6 months from starting date.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including forklifts, order pickers, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain technical and complex concepts in a simple and concise way to ensure ease of understanding
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs.
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits package including; HSA, Health Insurance, Voluntary Insurance,& DCRA
- Matching employer sponsored 401K & Profit Sharing
- Gym reimbursement
- Wellness programs, employee assistance programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
If you like challenges, can embrace change, enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment, then apply today!