The Webstaurant Store, a leader in supporting the food service industry for over 2 decades is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing company.
You will be:
- Designing and developing an automation framework in an agile development environment
- Building and scaling CI/CD automation pipelines
- Estimating the Level of Effort needed to test and complete a task
- Creating and Updating existing QA documentation
- Working closely with Development, Business Analysts and the Product Owners to ensure project success
- Mentoring peers and staff on quality engineering
- Partnering with scrum team members to provide technical guidance on creating agile test automation solutions to meet critical business objectives
- Driving a continuous improvement mentality to deliver robust automation testing strategies and methods
- Building custom applications to support our manual testers
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years of Data Driven automation experience, preferably in Selenium using an automation framework
- Experience automating testing of API’s
- Strong technical competency in an Object Oriented Programming language such as C#.NET/Java
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of source control tools, like GIT
- Hands on experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. TFS, Jenkins)
- An understanding of Agile testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of QA practices (white and black box testing, risk based testing, system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing practices)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain test cases, both manual and automated
- Experience with one or more Test Case Management Tools (TFS, VSTS, qTest, Quality Center/ALM, TestRail, etc.)
- Web testing experience
- Flexibility to Multitask and Shift Focus as needed
- Ability to work with Remote Teams (Pennsylvania Co-Office)
- Willingness to jump in and do what it takes to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Mobile Framework experience a plus
The Webstaurant Store offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match, profit sharing along with an annual bonus.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, rapidly growing industry, we’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
No Relocation Provided.
If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY).
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.