Clark Associates is the largest food service equipment and supplies dealer in the country and has been recognized as one of Central Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies! We credit our success to hiring only the very best talent and keeping a strong focus on company culture, and employee engagement and development. People are at the core of everything we do. If you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, Clark Associates is the right fit for you.
As a Pricing Analyst you will be challenged with the task of evaluating the effectiveness of existing pricing models and will be asked to formulate data-driven solutions to increase sales and maximize profits. You will use internal financial, logistical, sales, and pricing data to assist you in your analysis. You will be responsible for compiling, organizing, and interpreting the data to assist in making forecasting, marketing, and pricing decisions. This position will work within domestic and globally purchased product lines.
What We Offer
- Nationally-recognized, growing company with strong core values and company culture
- Market-competitive compensation package and yearly performance bonus
- Great benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO, paid maternity and parental leave and more
- Support for career growth and advancement including professional development and leadership courses, ongoing education and trainings, mentorships, company library and more
- Flexible hours and ability to work from home
- Work-life balance and wellness focused employer with on-site fitness Center and local gym discounts, free strength and yoga classes, standing desks, yearly BMI bonus and more
- Thoughtful community support through the Clark Associates Charitable Foundation that donates over $3M to the local community annually, time off for monthly volunteer opportunities, charitable gifts to organizations you care about
- Dog-friendly Office
- Working closely with Vendor Managers to set product pricing
- Completing cost analyses of new and existing product lines and categories
- Efficiently managing the distribution of product inventory including purchase orders to vendors, shipment tracking, warehouse communications and invoicing
- Forecasting anticipated growth through analysis of historical trends and by evaluating future growth projections
- Capturing data, conducting analysis and developing recommendations for inbound logistics, transportation, brokerage, and distribution activities worldwide
- Inventory planning
- Demand forecasting
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a challenging work environment
- Good communicator; must be able to present oral and written data and conclusions in an efficient manner
- Strong computer skills; emphasis in Excel
- Strong mathematical skills; comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
About the Procurement Department
- Clark Associates’ Procurement Department is responsible for purchasing all product sold through our 3 main channels of distribution - WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, and our specialty channels, Clark National Accounts, Hometown Provisions, Clark Food Service Equipment and 11400, Inc. This includes 340k+ items, 67k+ stocked items and 1200+ vendors. In 2020, we did $1.9B in sales. We work hard to offer the broadest and best assortment of product, the best price and value, and to always be in stock.
- Click here to hear first-hand from Procurement’s leadership about our department’s history, guiding principles and excitement for continued future growth.
- If your application matches the qualities we’re looking for in an employee, you will receive a request for a phone interview
- Following the phone interview, you may be invited to an in-person interview with 2 or more of our Procurement Managers
- Following the in-person interview, you may be invited back for a team shadowing and then a final decision will be made
This position is located at our headquarters in Lancaster, PA. Please include a cover letter with your application.