$3000 Sign-On Bonus
Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on teamwork and safety to join our rapidly growing company as a part-time CDL A Driver.
This position would involve dropping full trailers at several of our regional Restaurant Store locations and hooking to empty trailers to bring back to our Lancaster distribution center. This is a part-time position driving Friday night into Saturday morning and Saturday night into Sunday mornings. 8-12 hours, with the possibility of more hours (as needed) during the week depending on the availability of the person filling this role to cover runs during the week, as needed.
Starting pay rate: $25.00/hr + $3000 Sign-on Bonus
- $3000 sign-on bonus
- Potential $0.88 cents raise every 6 months from hire date
- Yearly safe-driving bonus
Saturday Morning 1:00am-9:00am
Sunday Morning 6:00am-12:00pm
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Job Details:
- Dedicated regional routes within a 100 mile radius
- Deliveries are drop and hook with occasional pick-ups
- Our trucks are model years 2016 - 2018 and receive regular service and maintenance
- Consistent hours
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Properly inspect tractor and trailer for any damage or unsafe operating conditions before use
- Transport trailers to our Restaurant store locations (drop and hook)
- Must follow all Clark Associates, Inc. safety rules and procedures
- Maintain driver logs in compliance with state and federal regulations
Part-Time CDL A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must possess a valid CDL Class A license and have a safe driving record
- At least two years of CDL A driving experience
- CDL Hazmat Endorsement
- Must be able to communicate effectively with distribution center managers and delivery location staff
- Must be willing to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical
- Must have regular and predictable on-site attendance