Chain restaurants account for more than 40% of all restaurants in the United States.
Clark National Accounts is changing the landscape of this industry by flooding it with speed, innovation, and technology.
An internship with CNA delivers firsthand experience in each of the following professional sectors. You will spend 1 week working with each team to shadow and execute value-adding projects! Your summer will also include one core legacy project that will be presented to Clark’s leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
- May & June | Department ShadowingWe’ll kick off your internship with a deep dive into each of our divisions so you can have a full picture of how the machine works from all angles. This will give you real-life experience and training in and outside your college coursework to provide you with the best-rounded summer! Our team will take you under their wing and lean on your fresh eyes to lead thought-provoking projects within each division.
- July & August | Legacy ProjectWe strategically planned for your key focus during your last two months to be heavily focused on your legacy project since this will be after your exposure to our entire team. You will see where there is value to be added and where your creativity and expertise could contribute to our division. You will be able to utilize the knowledge of your mentors to help make your project as insightful and beneficial as possible. You’ll also have the freedom to create your project in the sector where you see your strengths coordinating most. During these last two months, you will also be working on projects specific to which division of CNA that you’ve had the most interest in. Your core legacy project will be your ultimate focus during these months in preparation for the presentation at the conclusion of your internship to Clark’s top leadership team.
What we’re looking for from you…
- An ambition to learn and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work effectively within a team framework, but also be able to work independently
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain patient, even under pressure
- Initiative and a desire to seek out avenues for both self-improvement and the improvement of our company
- Outside the box thinking
If you’re ready for a challenging and rewarding internship experience and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Clark National Accounts Summer 2022 Internship position with you. Submit your resume and *cover letter today!