Since 1990, Noble Chemical, Inc. has provided superior commercial cleaning products and services to a growing number of institutional food service and hospitality clients. Our products have been carefully selected and tested to ensure you'll always receive a high performance solution at a fair price. We are currently hiring for Full-Time Chemical Sales and Service Technician for the Baltimore/D.C. metropolitan area.
- Manage assigned account territory implementing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
- Daily limited local travel to customers. Average 10-15 stops a day.
- Occasional delivery of products to existing customer base.
- Establish misc. reporting, budgets, and purchasing criteria for customer accounts.
- Installation, service and preventative maintenance of various types of food service equipment and chemical dispensing systems.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers, vendors, co-workers and affiliate companies using good commercial judgement. Fulfill field support obligations in all aspects of day to day operations.
- Communications through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and social media to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Basic mechanical aptitude – electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills and relationship-building skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- After hour on call during the week and weekend on call once per month.
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
- Good driving record
- Starting Salary $50K+
- Signing BONUS!
- Six paid holidays per year
- Paid vacations
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental, LTD, Vision options
- 401K qualified retirement plan
- Employee discounts
- Direct deposits
This is a full-time position and we will provide the necessary specialized training.