WebstaurantStore is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies. We sell everything from plastic cups to fine china, to commercial dishwashers. Whatever a customer needs, we’ve got it and we’ll get it to them fast.
At WebstaurantStore, we are risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. We value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We offer:
- Great Pay
- Career Development and Growth
- Excellent Benefits (including a 401K match program, choice of medical plans, and gym membership reimbursement, just to name a few)
- Volunteer/Community Involvement Opportunities
We believe in working hard, but also like to have fun! This is your opportunity to join our local Durant OK warehouse team.
The Grounds Order Picker/Material Handler is responsible for ensuring all small parcel orders are being shipped in a timely and accurate manner by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Utilizing various hand tools to successfully complete job duties
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that the warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with Manager with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Operate handheld electronic devices to scan and record picks
- Meeting all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance metrics
- Working in a team environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt as business needs change; ability to address difficult situations with diplomacy and emotional intelligence
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Must be comfortable with heights up to 30ft
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures in the facility
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes, and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Shift: Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-5:30am