Clark Associates is seeking a driven and motivated Financial Systems Internal Auditor to join our growing company. In this position, you will be working to develop an understanding of our internal systems and performing risk-based systems audits. This position provides the opportunity to develop reliable methods to ensure that our systems are operating with proper internal controls and to communicate these methods to management.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, and possess the ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are necessary.
As a Financial Systems Internal Auditor, you will:
- Plan and perform risk-based internal audits focusing on homegrown financial information systems
- Evaluate automated work processes and systems to ensure financial reporting across all systems are accurate and reliable
- Gain an understanding of all homegrown systems and look for areas of improvement
- Analyze root causes of audit issues and develop practical recommendations
- Build data analytic procedures to efficiently test complete populations
- Document both existing and newly created policies and procedures related to internal controls
- Work effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Act as a liaison between the Business Services teams and the Development teams regarding internal controls
- Conduct or obtain evaluations of system performance and make modifications as necessary
- Complete ad hoc data projects and requests as needed
- Utilize entrepreneurial spirit to create simplified solutions and improved results
Looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Experience in Systems Auditing and Internal Controls
- Strong self-management skills and ability to adjust as needed to meet shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and passion about technology and e-commerce
- Desire to learn a variety of business activities
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, pet friendly work environment, a 401k with company match, and a flexible work schedule. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center and café. If you are ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.