Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! The Restaurant Store is seeking an ambitious problem solver with attention to detail to join a rising company as a Logistics Intern. An Intern with The Restaurant Store (A Clark Associates Company) will enjoy specialized training courses, participate in round-table discussions with other interns from around the company, and attend a volunteer day which will underscore giving back to the community as a part of our company culture. A highlight of this Internship will be participating in sessions led by the Chairman of the Board and Clark executives where they will discuss topics like “How to Dream”, “Building Your Own Personal Brand”, and “Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit”.
As a Logistics Intern, you will:
- Assess incoming customer orders and determine the most efficient fulfillment methods
- Partner with the Logistics team to expedite the processing of orders
- Work with vendors and distribution centers to ensure that orders are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Coordinate with the purchasing department regarding lead times on outstanding orders
- Assist with entering purchase orders for special order items
- File and manage carrier damage claims
- Aid with the receipt and approval process for drop ship invoicing
- Log and analyze freight costs
- Provide friendly assistance to customers with special orders and time sensitive modifications to shipping orders
- Resolve shipping issues that occur with ground and common carrier shipments
- Coordinate with our retail store locations to complete online pickup orders
- Offer suggestions and methods to improve delivery and order fulfillment
A Logistics Intern should be:
- Detail Oriented
- Willing to contribute in a team environment where communication is key
- Capable to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Balanced with attention between company and customer outcomes
- Flexible when dealing with customer requests and item delays
- Embracing of an evolving and high-speed environment
- Experienced with computers
We offer competitive compensation.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Logistics Internship position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today!