Webstaurant Store, Inc.
1st Shift Custodian -$20.00/hr
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- *On-site Fitness Centers
- *Dog-friendly Offices
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Discounts
- AT&T & Verizon Discount
- Bonus Opportunities
About the company
The largest online distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment.See company page
Job DetailsApply Now
About the Position
WebstaurantStore is hiring!
We are opening a brand-new, 1.1m square foot distribution facility close to Ellabell, Georgia - and we are looking for experienced, people-oriented leaders to join our team and contribute to the start-up of the operation. If you love a fresh environment and a have a passion for people, this may be the position for you!
Warehouse custodians are responsible for the upkeep, janitorial service, supply replenishment, and floor care for our distribution center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a safe and professional manner at all times, keeping the safety of oneself and others as their highest priority.
- Keep warehouse floors clean by removing cardboard, junk wood, plastic wrap, other waste, etc.
- Mop floors and safely operate floor scrubbing machine
- Clean and replenish restrooms
- Empty trash
- Empty recycle bins
- Clean break room
- Clean and sanitize offices, common areas
- Strong attention to detail a plus
- Perform other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the Shift Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a distribution environment; shipping, receiving and/or inventory experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 10-12 hours/day depending on shift
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the regular use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires regular bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching
- Requires the ability to regularly lift / carry 50-75lbs. and push / pull up to 150lbs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, this position may require scheduled overtime
- Starting wage is $20.00/hr with a $0.25 raise at 60 days and a potential up to $0.88 in raises every 6 months
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. We also offer several perks such as a gym membership reimbursement, warehouse-wide team building activities, opportunities for bonuses, and much more! We maintain a very positive and enjoyable work environment within the warehouse and try to reward employees with fun events and perks in order to show our appreciation.Apply Now
Looking forsomething else?
Apply for your lifetime career today.