Webstaurant Store, Inc.
1st Inventory Control Specialist -$20.00/hr
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- *On-site Fitness Centers
- *Dog-friendly Offices
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Discounts
- AT&T & Verizon Discount
- Bonus Opportunities
About the company
The largest online distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment.See company page
Job DetailsApply Now
About the Position
WebstaurantStore is hiring!
We are opening a brand-new, 1.1m square foot distribution facility close to Ellabell, Georgia - and we are looking for experienced, people-oriented leaders to join our team and contribute to the start-up of the operation. If you love a fresh environment and a have a passion for people, this may be the position for you!
The Inventory Specialist’s responsibility is to assist each department in assuring that inventory levels are as maintained accurately and efficiently as possible. Each Specialist is responsible for the completion of multiple tasks each day. These tasks are to be completed in a timely manner and up to performance level, satisfactory to the team’s conditions. The Inventory Specialist is to communicate with all departments to identify and eliminate trends by presenting solutions to prevent further issues. Specialists are trained to multi-task and are taught methods to work both individually and as a team committing to a positive work culture.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for regular quality control (damages) to maintain accurate inventory levels and adjustments to inventory
- Making sure misplaced items found around the warehouse are returned to correct bin locations and investigate issues uncovered and upload any errors into appropriate forms
- Use research and reporting tools to gather and analyze relevant data regarding to accuracy of inventory
- Evaluate consumable stock date codes to make sure product is being rotated and picked properly
- Assigning and replenishing stock bins to accurately maintain our warehouse capacity report
- Collecting measurements, weights, and barcodes of stock items to help with shipping attributes
- Investigating customer order discrepancies to resolve any issues they had with their order in regard to stock
- Safely operate and maintain warehouse equipment while performing job duties ensuring a safe work environment
- Helping other departments move or pick items from stock using forklifts and other equimpment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the immediate supervisor
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WHO:
- Is flexible and willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Has exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Can multitask while communicating effectively
- Works well individually and in team environment
- Is very detail oriented while completing their work
- Possesses strong time management and organizational skills
- Can be cross trained to help within inventory control departments
- Is confident and comfortable operating equipment at heights up to 30 feet
- Has experience with Microsoft Teams and its components – (docs, sheets, forms)
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO MEET THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, squat and stand throughout shift
- Will be required to be trained on equipment to complete task
- Demonstrate solid written and verbal skills
- Must have experience and be proficient using Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Word
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. Occasional activities may involve exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
- Monday-Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, this position may require scheduled overtime
- Starting wage is $20.00/hr with a $0.25 raise at 60 days and a potential up to $0.88 in raises every 6 months
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. We also offer several perks such as a BMI incentive, a gym membership reimbursement, warehouse-wide team building activities, opportunities for bonuses, and much more! We maintain a very positive and enjoyable work environment within the warehouse and try to reward employees with fun events and perks in order to show our appreciation.Apply Now
Looking forsomething else?
Apply for your lifetime career today.