Webstaurant Store, Inc.
1st Shift Material Handler - Starting pay $18.50/hr
About the company
The largest online distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment.See company page
Job DetailsApply Now
About the Position
Basic Overview: The Material Handler is responsible for the selecting of warehouse stock by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are processed to ensure that customers receive order in a short time frame and as accurate as possible.
- Consolidating and completing orders so that orders can be shipped in full to the customer.
- Pulling outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores, and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
201 Kane Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Discounts
- AT&T & Verizon Discount
- Bonus Opportunities
- On-Site Fitness Centers
- Dog-friendly Offices