Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for hard working and motivated candidates to join our growing company as a Stock Order Support Intern, part of our Stock Order Support department. This internship can be in person in our Lititz, PA office, full time remote, or hybrid.
If detail oriented tasks, problem solving, rapid change, and all of the rewards that come with embracing those qualities excite you, read on! This role focuses on the back-side processing of orders, making decisions on how to keep orders moving while still trying to minimize our costs and keeping customers up-to-date about the status of their order. Stock Order Support has many functions related to communicating with customers and other departments within the company to ensure that our customers get their orders as quickly as possible. For this reason good communication is crucial in this role. Stock Order Support is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
During your internship, we will have knowledgeable mentors available that will provide guidance as you gain professional experience while sharpening your skills. WebstaurantStore can offer flexible hours, and can develop a work program to meet your class schedule. Interns at Clark Associates also have access to a robust training program, which includes campus and warehouse tours, team shadowing, volunteer opportunities, roundtable discussions and presentations with senior leadership, mentorship, networking opportunities, soft-skill and hard-skill training, and other great internship perks! Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hpCYl_wF3I) to learn more about our fabulous internship program.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Order Optimization and Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Shadowing with other team members to gain knowledge in all areas of the department.
- Communicate with internal and external sources to ensure effective order fulfilment specifically with our distribution centers and purchasing department
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication, primarily through email, to customers on status of orders and assist in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Monitoring and editing reports
Skills and Requirements:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive compensation and employees enjoy regular food service industry trainings from top manufacturers and product experts. Our Pennsylvania headquarters is dog friendly and features an on-site fitness center, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. Additional perks include a selection of free snacks and a game room for employees to enjoy.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Stock Order Support Internship position with you! Submit your resume, cover letter, and apply online today.
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Discounts
- On-Site Fitness Centers
- Dog-friendly Offices