WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates who excel in communication to join our growing company as a Drop Shipment Intern. This role focuses on vendor relations, problem solving, and process improvement, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of food service professionals worldwide.
Drop Shipment performs many functions involving communication with vendors, customers, and departments within our company to ensure customers receive their orders as quickly and smoothly as possible.
This internship can be in person in our Tampa office or full time remote. Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
As a Drop Shipment Intern you will:
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Order Optimization and Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Shadow with other team members to gain knowledge in all areas of the department
- Provide friendly and empathetic communication, primarily through email, to customers on status of orders and assist in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Communicate with internal and external sources to ensure effective order fulfillment
- Monitor and edit reports
- Projects such as improving processes with vendors and internal systems
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
For remote work, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection.
- Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free.
- The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.)
- PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate in a professional environment with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
We offer competitive compensation and our Tampa headquarters also features an on-site fitness center. An Internship with WebstaurantStore has the potential to lead to future employment within Web or another Clark company.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Drop Shipment Internship position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.