Salary: $50,000 to $75,000+
Vendor Analysts will provide market analyses to inform strategic buying decisions. Tasks include demand forecasting, strategic inventory management, and reporting on pricing, costs, and gross profit. Candidates should have strong analytical and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to quickly adapt to new processes in a fast-paced and forward-thinking work environment. This position is full-time and located in Lancaster, PA, but is remote-friendly/hybrid-friendly for those within a 2-hour driving radius.
Vendor Analysts serve Clark’s procurement division, which buys products for our various distribution channels (industry leading Ecommerce platform WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, Clark National Accounts, Clark Food Service Equipment, and 11400, Inc.). In 2021, we did $2.5B in sales from a catalog of 400K+ SKUs. Vendor Analysts are responsible for keeping these items in stock at the best available price.
- Strategic demand planning and forecasting
- Formulating and implementing stocking strategies
- Evaluating vendors based on ability to meet product demand and shipping efficiency standards
- Analyzing and problem-solving inbound logistics, transportation, brokerage, and distribution activities worldwide
- Mining data using Microsoft Power BI and our proprietary inventory management system
- Market research to set product pricing
- Generating creative ideas for process improvement
Skills & Requirements
- Highly accurate and organized
- Excellent data reporting and analysis skills
- Multitasking and managing large, ongoing initiatives
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- We consider applicants with diverse majors and work history; however, applicants frequently have education in Business Management, Supply Chain, Business Logistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Marketing, or a related field. Relevant positions include Buyer, Procurement Analyst, Sourcing Operations Analyst, Vendor Manager, and Pricing Analyst.
Clark Associates is the largest food service equipment and supplies dealer in the country. We are consistently recognized as one of Central Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies! Our success comes from hiring only the best talent and keeping a strong focus on company culture and core values. Click here to learn more.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive compensation package and yearly performance bonus
- Great benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401k with company match, generous PTO, paid maternity and parental leave and more
- Support for career growth and advancement including professional development and leadership courses, ongoing education and trainings, mentorships, company library and more
- Flexible hours and hybrid-friendly for those within a 2-hour driving radius
- Work-life balance and wellness focused employer with on-site fitness Center and local gym discounts, free strength and yoga classes, standing desks, yearly wellness check incentives and more
- Thoughtful community support through the Clark Associates Charitable Foundation that donates over $3M to the local community annually, time off for monthly volunteer opportunities, charitable gifts to organizations you care about
- Dog-friendly Office
Qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview and then may be passed on to 1 or 2 rounds of in person interviews.
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Discounts
- AT&T & Verizon Discount
- Bonus Opportunities
- On-Site Fitness Centers
- Dog-friendly Offices